7 Posts

Map It! World Edition» Forums » Rules

Subject: English rules? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Finland
20100 Turku
flag msg tools
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance; the same description may be applied to the best, most elegant and both intellec
badge
and aesthetically satisfying games. By being unknowable, by resulting from events which, at the sub-atomic level, cannot be fully predicted, the future remains malleable, and retains the possibility of change, the hope of coming to prevail; victory.
mbmbmbmbmb
Could someone post a translation of the rules in English?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
FoxMind Canada
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
Hi
You can find full English rules by following this link.
The rules are avaialble at the bottom of the page.
http://foxmind.com/games/map-it-world

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
20100 Turku
flag msg tools
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance; the same description may be applied to the best, most elegant and both intellec
badge
and aesthetically satisfying games. By being unknowable, by resulting from events which, at the sub-atomic level, cannot be fully predicted, the future remains malleable, and retains the possibility of change, the hope of coming to prevail; victory.
mbmbmbmbmb
FoxMindGames wrote:
Hi
You can find full English rules by following this link.
The rules are avaialble at the bottom of the page.
http://foxmind.com/games/map-it-world

Thanks FoxMind! That's a nice collection of games you are making.

Unfortunately the English rules did not solve my issue.

You can argue the poles as N-S limits.

But what are the E-W limits when determining who is right? Isn't everything in the world east or west of everything else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich P
United Kingdom
Sheffield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I didn't know what to do with my UberBadge, so I left it as a GeekBadge.
badge
Planning...
mbmbmbmbmb
Use the International Date Line?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
20100 Turku
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
woodnoggin wrote:
Use the International Date Line?
Yeah, that's what I thought, except the rules are silent on the matter as far as I could see. Also, I am not convinced a lot of people know where exactly it is, especially when it comes to locations in the Pacific.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich P
United Kingdom
Sheffield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I didn't know what to do with my UberBadge, so I left it as a GeekBadge.
badge
Planning...
mbmbmbmbmb
Even trickier since Samoa shifted it last year! But that's all part of the challenge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
20100 Turku
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Posted here, to see if any German geeks could help:
East - West?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.