Hide
2 Posts

Star Trek: Expeditions» Forums » Rules

Subject: If you are alone, you may not leave rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wolf 9000
msg tools
There are 3 Missions ("Dilithium Transport Vehicle", "Rebel Spy" and "The Predidents Wife"), where your loose score, when leaving the location before completing the challenge. The FAQ says, that "leaving" means, no charakter stays there anymore.

But there are three other problem-missions without a clarification:

"Nibian Leprosy", "Captured by the Rebels" and "Cornered by the Klingons". All three card say "You may not leave before completing." I think the meaning of "leave" is similar. So only one charakter has to stay at the location. So your could exchange the original prisoner against a new one. For example Spock gets captured, Kirk follows, Spock goes, Kirk stays? Is that correkt?

But, what is the differens between "You may not leave this location before completing (Nibian Leprosy) and "If you are alone, you may not leave this location until completing" (Cornered by the klingons)? When I visit a location for the first time, I am alone everytime!

Please help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Fanchi
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would guess that the Leprosy card means that characters cannot leave the location under any circumstances until the card is completed. If someone enters the location after the card has been revealed, they are stuck there too.

Alternately, for Cornered by Klingons, I would guess that if there are two characters in the location, one of them may move away (the other is stuck until the card is completed or another character enters the location).

These are just my opinions based on a strict reading of the cards. I don't know of any official answers to these as of yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.