Subject: Playable if I can't understand the language? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rey Ng
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Somehow, I can only get a German version (which I don't understand) of the game instead of English in my area.

Rules wise, it will be okay for me, since I can lookup or print it off the internet, but will there be much texts in the components?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tribalise wrote:
Somehow, I can only get a German version (which I don't understand) of the game instead of English in my area.

Rules wise, it will be okay for me, since I can lookup or print it off the internet, but will there be much texts in the components?

Only the player aids, but otherwise you should be fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam newman

doncaster
south yorkshire
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
i bought the german version and dont undrstand german, but esentially just download the english rules and your good to go, the board is in english and only the rule book and player aids which basically summaries the rules are in german, so learn the rules by printing out the english ruleset and you wont have any problems. Just finished painting up all my whitechapel miniatures i bought from foundry and i also aquired some glass pente stones (oval marbles) to replace the clue tokens (much easier to see the clues this way) so my copy is fully pimped out and the box has pelnty of space inside to fit a foam model tray for the minis
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gorkel wrote:
i bought the german version and dont undrstand german, but esentially just download the english rules and your good to go, the board is in english and only the rule book and player aids which basically summaries the rules are in german, so learn the rules by printing out the english ruleset and you wont have any problems. Just finished painting up all my whitechapel miniatures i bought from foundry and i also aquired some glass pente stones (oval marbles) to replace the clue tokens (much easier to see the clues this way) so my copy is fully pimped out and the box has pelnty of space inside to fit a foam model tray for the minis

I really like the Foundry minis. Would you post some pictures of yours?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.