Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arthur Dougherty
United States
Maplewood
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the Word docs the only files available for download? Was looking at the rulebook a little bit and wanted to see if the full monty PDF was anywhere to be found. Obviously the Word doc contains the text, but seems to be missing example images and whatnot. Would like to have a full rulebook to print out and read on the train without risking the condition of the one that came with the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just double-checked ADG's site and confirmed what I suspected - that I've only seen a Word version of the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Dougherty
United States
Maplewood
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for checking. I was on their site earlier but hoped I had just missed it somewhere. Hopefully a PDF will come someday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Terhune
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
This is a blatant example of frivolous geek gold spending.
badge
I spent 100 geek gold and all I got was this lousy overtext.
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it wasn't on ADG's website, but I have seen a PDF of the August '04 rules complete with inline images. GM me your email address if you want me to dig it up and send it to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Are-Harald Brenne
Norway
Bergen
Type a choice below ...
flag msg tools
mbmb
The yahoo group "wifdiscussion" has PDFs of RAW7 and the scenario book, in their "files" section.

There is a new set of rules under development, raw8, used at wifcons but being kept secret.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.