Kieren Otton
msg tools
Hey Guys!

The World Star Trek Championships are coming to Sydney September 5-9, and as a result I am printing out the virtual 2E sets like a mofo. So I need oodles of common/cheap 1E cards to use as backers. I want to buy heaps, but very cheap (I am using them for backing after all) so I am in the $5 for 200+ ish price range. Shipping from overseas also is a beat, so if any Australian people out there have a box of these they want to let go get in contact with me, I'll pay postage.

Thanks heaps

Honest

PS-World 1E, 2E and Tribbles Championships are on at Bankstown Sports Club September 5-9. More details at www.trekcc.org

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James O'Donovan
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I should be able to help you out there. I've got LOTS of them around the house. I'll be in touch through the TrekCC boards.

I might even be willing to pay postage myself. "Might" !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kieren Otton
msg tools
Thanks Brother!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Way
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any luck tracking down a sufficient quantity? If you are still looking, I can dig out my box(es) of extra commons/uncommons/QC sets and look into postage costs from the Great White North to the Land Down Under...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kieren Otton
msg tools
I still need more Brother, if you could let me know how much it would cost to take them off your hands I'd appreciate it!

Cheers!

Honest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kieren Otton
msg tools
Still after cards guys! If you have them and want to unload them let me know!

Honest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kieren Otton
msg tools
Hey Team,

Still looking at getting more of your common 1E TREK cards, let me know if you've found a box in the garage of them!

Honest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.