Subject: Form A Deck? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Billy Babel
United States
Guymon
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
In "The Survivors" scenario under "They Won't Be Needing It" it says Once the human player has picked their advantage card they form a deck with the remaining advantage cards.

In a lot of card games when it says "form a deck" it means you get to build your deck and decide what order the cards are in. Is the same true here? I took it to mean that since the human players only start out with one advantage card you get to organize the remaining advantage cards how you want, so that when you randomly find a stash you get the advantage that you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Van Morrison and Joey DeFrancesco - You're Driving Me Crazy
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BillyBabel wrote:
In "The Survivors" scenario under "They Won't Be Needing It" it says Once the human player has picked their advantage card they form a deck with the remaining advantage cards.

In a lot of card games when it says "form a deck" it means you get to build your deck and decide what order the cards are in. Is the same true here? I took it to mean that since the human players only start out with one advantage card you get to organize the remaining advantage cards how you want, so that when you randomly find a stash you get the advantage that you want.

No, you can't stack the deck. You shuffle it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.