Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin C.
United States
Bethlehem
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey,

Just wanted to say thank you to the people running the Juniors room this year.

I took my ten-year son down for the first time and he had an absolutley fantastic time. This was entirely due to the Juniors room.

The tournaments he played in were superbly run, there was a great selection of games for open gaming and the people in charge of the room were super nice.

The first thing he wanted me to do when we got home Saturday night was to book our hotel for next year.

So thanks very much for creating such a great space for kids. It was really nice that I could share the week with mine and if it weren’t for you guys, we couldn’t have.

Thanks,

Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jenna Sunderlin
United States
Niagara Falls
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As one of the Junior Room monitors, I'd like to also extend thanks to all of our volunteer GMs, who take time out of their busy schedules to teach the games as well as run them, the parents who stay to help with tournaments or just to play with the kids in the room, and everyone who donates great kids games to the library.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurie Wojtaszczyk
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much for the kind words about our Junior's program. I am the Junior's coordinator for WBC. Along with my two other monitors, we try our best to keep it a very safe and fun environment for our "up and coming" gamers. It's a great room, and I am thrilled that so many wonderful people are willing to come in and teach (GM) the events to the kids. I'm glad you will be back again next year and that you enjoyed the room!
Laurie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.