Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Karl Go
Philippines
Quezon City
Metro Manila
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello there, just a quick question for experienced hobbyists. Picked up the Introductory Box Set for Battletech after last playing Second Edition back in '93.

Generally very happy with the updated look and components, however the gun arms of the Awesome had fallen off at the joint after several plays. Can anyone help as to what kind of glue is best to put them together again? (not really interested to get metal minis, am happy with a casual involvement with the game )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Lai
Hong Kong
Happy Valley
None
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had no problems with normal superglue, just use a little and use a glue accelerator like zip kicker.

I had the same problem, 8 of my figures from the new intro set was broken on arrival. I got all 8 replaced free of charge but not wanting to waste anything, I went ahead and fixed the figures I owned! Now I have 8 free plastic figure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Go
Philippines
Quezon City
Metro Manila
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the quick response, much appreciated!

And yes, I wouldnt have wasted the figures either! Good job!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Coates
United States
Winston Salem
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zap-A-Gap CA+ is my "go to" glue for plastics. It even works if you forget to wash/wipe the oily mold release agent off the mini first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.