Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Francesca Campofredano
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

just got the game, and since I like to mark and make notes on the rules, I would like to know if there is a pdf version somehow (possibly including errata). I can provide proof that I do own the game.

thanks in advance

Francesco

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Lund
Denmark
Århus
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Yes, Beware the Geek bringing gifts!
mbmbmbmbmb
The quick start rules are available as a pdf (see files section IIRC). I don't think the full version is available electronically (at least legally)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomasz Niedzinski
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a community on yahoo groups - http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Fighting_Wings_Games/.
It is used to play on-line PBEM games. We are currently testing new sets of rules for the next edition, and If you ask there shouldn't be a problem to get them there (but you must ask). This are covering only air fight (flight and aerial gunnery), but I think this is enough for start.
It is a good thing to join this circle anyway because you can get ADCs of other airplanes and there is a lot of general discussions about rules and aerial war topics in general.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesca Campofredano
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks.

anyway my main point is that since I am going on vacation, and have finally time to read the rules, I prefer, and it is definitely safer
to read the rules on a tablet or on a paper copy rather than on the "actual" rulebook, while sunbathing at the beach (a lesson I learned the hard way a long time ago ;-)

Francesco
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.