Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Tokyo Game Market here I come!
badge
Sorry if I'm slow in reading mails. I'm currently working hard on some Alley Thieves
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi
Moorwild and I have been talking about doing a PBF for D-Day Dice and I think it might work nicely

General requirements are that you should own a copy of the game as we'll be referring to the map, and that you are able to check in at least once or twice a day.

So if anyone is interested in joining please post below. It's the first time I've ever moderated, so yoroshikuonegaishimasu (please bear with me).

So to kick things of PBF #1: looking for 2-3 more players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Williams
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
www.ormistonwhisky.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I will give it a try. Does it matter that we are in significantly different time zones?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Buss
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
"It seems, that is, I may have become, quite by accident, the chosen, what what?"
badge
“Here is my secret. It's quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Petit Prince
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just wondering how this would work.

Love to give it a go. Will it be running on the weekends?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Buss
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
"It seems, that is, I may have become, quite by accident, the chosen, what what?"
badge
“Here is my secret. It's quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Petit Prince
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually... I've got a really tough week. I'll pass on playing and watch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mercedes (Mandy)
Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Sorry if I'm slow in reading mails. I'm currently working hard on some Alley Thieves
mbmbmbmbmb
PowerTrader wrote:
I will give it a try. Does it matter that we are in significantly different time zones?

Timezones are fine, as I'm also on the other side of the world and weekends are flexible also, so just post up if you might not be able to log in etc. So totally understandable I also organize a full day of board gaming usually once or twice a month on Sundays, so I'll post up when those come around.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Townsend
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mercedes (Mandy)
Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Empires wrote:
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

hehe with such an Enthusiastic MEEEE, your Units are now on their way to Omaha Beach! Back your bags and get ready.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
merc007 wrote:
Empires wrote:
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

hehe with such an Enthusiastic MEEEE, your Units are now on their way to Omaha Beach! Back your bags and get ready.

Mercedes, still need someone ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mercedes (Mandy)
Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We have our fourth Unit. Get ready to storm the beaches.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Townsend
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are we just playing the base game, no expansion cards. Just want to know so I can sort out Items and Awards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mercedes (Mandy)
Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just the Base game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.