Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julian Jimenez
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I was wondering if anyone had the full actual scan of the game manual (plus front and back covers)? I actually have the game, but no proper scanner.

I know there is a pdf and the rules in text format out there but they are not proper scans with the diagrams and such.

I recently dug out my copy of Deathmaze along with some other spi/task force games I have from storage and am looking to preserve them by reproducing the maps and laminating them as well as reproducing the manuals and binding them. Most likely in 8.5x11 format.

I already have redone the Citadel of blood manual by removing the the extra articles from ares and added the moves magazine variants. This is much easier than having to flip through the whole magazine and preserves the original. I intend to add the variants from Moves to deathmaze too.

I may try to re-produce the counters too, but if so that would be last after manuals and maps.

Anyways, if anyone has good quality scans of the manual, I would greatly appreciate it.

p.s. Also looking for manual scans and magazine variants/articles scans for Valkenburg Caste, Intruder, and Barbarian/Survival in case anyone has those. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Lindstrom

Florida
msg tools
email me, I can help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.