Mage Knight Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: Crowd buying Mage Knight (UK only) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian @BoardGameMonster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After some success running similar crowds for Game of Thrones, Eclipse and Descent (twice) I am pleased to offer a pre-order crowd for Mage Knight in the UK. There are still a few copies of Mage Knight floating around at the moment but it's out of stock with the distributor so will get increasingly harder to find. It's due back in stock 'early September', exact date tbc.

If you're not in a great rush to play this and want to get the best possible price we're here to help!

What we're looking for is a crowd of 6-10 people interested in pre-ordering Mage Knight for delivery as soon as it's back in the UK.

We will do it for £54 including VAT and delivery - provided we get at least six copies ordered so we can get a bulk discount from the supplier.

Board Game Geek will get 3% of each sale (the same as if this was a marketplace order) and there is a marketplace listing if you wish to process it that way.

Send me a geekmail or post in the thread here if you are interested in joining this crowd. I'll then get back to you privately to discuss delivery options and send you a paypal invoice once we have a date from the distributor.

Happy gaming!

Christian

P.S. we're currently running a crowd for Descent 2e as well - for more information see here: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/826077

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Kuan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Christian, is this for the pre-order of the 3rd printing? I'm in if it is!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, this is for the third printing which should be out next month (possibly even at the end of August).

@Biomedicine - I'll send you a geekmail to get the details needed to confirm your pre-order.

C

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me know if there are any more takers for this - we're one short of enough for the crowd at the moment!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is due out soon - let me know if there are any more takers!

C

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We're getting stock in for this on the 12th September and have a couple of spare copies. If anyone would like to snap one up just let me know - we'll do our best to price match any online UK retailer if we're not already the cheapest! (And don't forget that BGG gets 3% of each sale)

C

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.