Craig.
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pre-GenCon Auction - Ends 8/14/2012

I participated in the Gen Con 2012 No Ship Math Trade and was somewhat successful, but it was my first math trade and didn't really know what I was doing. As a result, I still have lots of games that need new homes since my collection has grown too large and I don't play as much anymore. I will be at GenCon and have scheduled this auction to end just before that starts, so pickup at GenCon is definitely an option to save on shipping. Thanks for looking and you help in finding new homes for these games!

I will consider trade offers for any item in this auction until the item receives a bid.

GenCon pick up is available OR buy multiple items to combine and save on shipping!

Auction Rules

This auction will end sometime before 11:59 pm ET on 8/14/2012.
All games will have the condition and a starting big listed. Some items may have reserve and/or buy it now (BIN) option.
Bids must be posted in whole dollar amounts.
The buyer is responsible for the shipping costs. Games will be shipped the most cost effective way and will most like be USPS or FedEx. The shipping cost will include postage, delivery confirmation, insurance, and packaging material, if necessary. Multiple items can be sent together to reduce the overall shipping fee. Local and GenCon pickup are also options.
The final sale will be completed through the BGG Marketplace to ensure that BGG gets its fair share. Payment will be accepted via PayPal or CASH at GenCon.
I reserve the right to cancel the auction or add/remove an item from the auction at any time.

Items

Anti-Monopoly II
DaVinci Game Pack (DaVinci's Challenge, DaVinci's Mancala, Da Vinci Code Sudoku)
Friends Trivia Game
Hike
Ninjato
Planet Earth: Limited Edition (6-Disc Blu-ray)
Pastiche
Pick & Pack
Pirate Fluxx + Expansions and Promo Cards
Rowboat
Space Maze
Survival Camp
Times Square

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig.
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some starting bids have been reduced!

New items added:

Advance to Boardwalk
ANTI-MONOPOLY 2-PACK
[listitem=2252629]eBay Electronic Talking Auction Game[/listitem]
[listitem=2252634]Photomosaics Puzzle: Bald Eagle (513 pieces)[/listitem]
[listitem=2252636]Photomosaics Puzzle: Bald Eagle (1000 pieces)[/listitem]
[listitem=2252653]Trivial Pursuit: Millennium Edition[/listitem]
[listitem=2252632]Trump: The Game[/listitem]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig.
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Forgot:

[listitem=2252659]Equilibrion[/listitem]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig.
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Less than 24 hours left!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig.
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Update: Bids on items after 7:30 pm EDT on 8/14/2012 will not be eligible for GenCon and will ship out next Monday, 8/20/2012.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.