Hide
14 Posts

Dominion: Dark Ages» Forums » General

Subject: Release date? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anonymous Lastname
msg tools
I understand that the expansion is supposed to be revealed at GenCon next weekend, but it's still not listed for preorder on Amazon. What's going on? Has the release date been pushed back?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No. Some places have already started taking preorders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Green

Texas
msg tools
http://www.amazon.com/Rio-Grande-Games-RGG481-Expansion/dp/B...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
black b
Germany
flag msg tools
Aug 18-22. http://boardgamegeek.com/article/9747005#9747005

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince Lupo
United States
ALEXANDRIA
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ldog1976 wrote:

Ordered my copy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lab Gnome
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mb
ldog1976 wrote:

Huh, doesn't seem like they are offering a discount. Think I will support the local gaming shop for the same price. Still, been driving me nuts searching every day for the past month for an amazon pre-order so thanks for linking!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar Allan
United Kingdom
Kingston
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know of any pre-order for the UK.
There is one on amazon uk but it's from america anyway so the P&P is just as much as the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip duBarry
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody know if this will be available for purchase at GenCon? If so, where would it be, seeing as Rio Grande will not have an official booth?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes it will at GenCon. At Origins, when the base cards were first out, there were two different sellers in the dealer room.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob noey
msg tools
I ordered mine. I am paying more for shipping than the game. One disadvantage to living in Sweden. Looking for players!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Wood
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Oscar, going back to your question about UK preorders.
I will try and find out some more info from the distributors, in the past there has sometimes been a delay between the release in the US and the release here in the UK.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Newton
United Kingdom
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
In the interest of giving credit where credit is due, my avatar is a scan of a hand-drawn caricature by cartoonist Jim Naylor which was done at my company's 20th anniversary dinner.
mbmbmbmbmb
BoardGameExtras wrote:
Oscar, going back to your question about UK preorders.
I will try and find out some more info from the distributors, in the past there has sometimes been a delay between the release in the US and the release here in the UK.

That would be much appreciated, Andrew.

I caved in and bought the Base Cards from the US (with the extra P&P) because there was no sign of it appearing in the UK (not even a "coming soon") and I was getting impatient. I don't really want to do that with Dark Ages as it costs that much more - so it would be nice to at least know when we can expect to get it "locally".

Of course, the option to pre-order it would be even better. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Wood
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Good news, talking to the distributors looks like we will get here in early September (might even just make it at the end of August but don't hold your breathe)
And as you insist, I've also made it available for preorder on our website and added a special deal for anyone buying sleeves at the same time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Newton
United Kingdom
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
In the interest of giving credit where credit is due, my avatar is a scan of a hand-drawn caricature by cartoonist Jim Naylor which was done at my company's 20th anniversary dinner.
mbmbmbmbmb
BoardGameExtras wrote:
Good news, talking to the distributors looks like we will get here in early September (might even just make it at the end of August but don't hold your breath)
And as you insist, I've also made it available for preorder on our website and added a special deal for anyone buying sleeves at the same time.

Ordered.

Actually, early September should work out for me, as I am away on Holiday for the last 2 weeks of August.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.