Mage Wars Arena» Forums » General

Subject: What is your favorite creature? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Harry G
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Brogan Bloodstone is my favorite creature. He has unavoidable and piercing +3. So each time he hits unless he rolls blanks he will be doing some major damage. You can either put a bear strength on him to up his attack dice or use vampirism to heal damage each time he attacks or to decimate someone use battle fury to gain an extra quick action melee attack. If this knight has a bear strength and you use battle fury, say good night to your opponent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Pope
United States
Sachse
Texas
flag msg tools
Designer tidbit: Brogan Bloodstone was my D&D Paladin for years, and he finally made it into the Mage Wars universe! :-)

My favorite character is Sosruko, Ferret Companion. With his ability to taunt enemy creatures, he can keep them occupied, freeing up the Beastmaster and his minion to work on other threats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Dix
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
For me it's a toss up. I love Flaming Hellion who has a both ranged and melee attacks and has a high chance to inflict burns with both attacks. I also really like Valshalla, Lightning Angel. She has the aegis and flying traits which help protect her from damage and also has a special ability that makes her stronger every time one of your creatures die. Her attacks can also cause daze and stun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ayumi Hakase
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Valshalla. Can't wait to gather a band of Angels around the Priestess!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.