Zombicide» Forums » General

Subject: pre order? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ste gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know where in the UK where I can pre order this product?

Also interested if anyone kickstarted this and would like to sell it to me.

pm me is so...

:o/

Cheers,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian @BoardGameMonster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can probably sort out a pre-order for you. I've sent you a PM and if several people are interested I'll open it up to a crowd pre-order like we've done with other games on BGG.

Christian

P.S. Other crowds running at the moment:
* Descent 2nd edition, crowd closes on Friday 10th August
* Mage Knight (3rd Printing), estimated date early September
* X-Wing Miniatures game, due in September

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skyly
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I'm definitely interested in this as well. Drop me a pm and we can sort out a pre-order.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've sent you a PM with pre-order pricing. If you can find it cheaper anywhere else let me know and I'll see what I can do to match the price - especially if we can get a crowd of at least 6 people together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Coomber
Australia
Camp Hill
QLD
flag msg tools
I'm also interested but based in Brisbane / Oz - any chance of a pre-order with international postage

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whenever I've looked into international shipping it has been heinously expensive. E.g. a quick quote for a 5kg package to Oz is about £75.

If this sounds reasonable to you drop me a line and we can take things from there! Alternatively, if you know of any reliable and cheap ways to get a game-sized box from the UK to Oz I'd be happy to use them.

C

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
salem .
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Best place for aussies to get stuff from UK is bookdepository.co.uk . But they don't seem to have zombicide at the moment from what i can see.
Also try milsims.com.au if you want to buy from an aussie company. They are in melbourne and have awesome prices and shipping rates within australia.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lithuania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
salemchrist wrote:
Best place for aussies to get stuff from UK is bookdepository.co.uk . But they don't seem to have zombicide at the moment from what i can see.
Also try milsims.com.au if you want to buy from an aussie company. They are in melbourne and have awesome prices and shipping rates within australia.

I don't think that bookdepository will ever have zombicide, because it looks like they only sell FFG games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
salem .
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Deviser wrote:

I don't think that bookdepository will ever have zombicide, because it looks like they only sell FFG games.

hmm. that's a shame. it's always good to get a great hulking box delivered to the other side of the world with free shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.