BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Rochester, NY gamers? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Illy
United States
New York
flag msg tools
So I spent most of my life playing games with my brother and his friends. Since he decided to move away from me I have found a serious void in my "gamers crowd" and need to amend this. Is there any gamers in the Rochester NY area? I like everything from party games to RPGs. Honestly I like the atmosphere that game playing sets...people sitting around a table with munchies and drinks laughing and talking face to face...with the added bonus of kicking your butts because I'm competetive... haha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Van Horn
United States
Livonia
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Come back to Millennium. We meet Wednesdays from noon until whenever.
I remember you playing with us once a long time ago.
Before you had your baby I think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Illy
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Yes! I wasn't sure when game nights happen after the move...but I was in there the other day getting a new game:-) When my daughter was a baby it was hard to get out but now shes older and likes to game as much as I do haha I'll try to make the next one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Illy
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Is it every Wednesday? I think the guy at the counter told me it was once a month?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Van Horn
United States
Livonia
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's every Wednesday. The Rochester Boardgaming Society also meets on the third Saturday of each month.

But we generally have 10-25 on any given Wednesday stop by to play.

I'll be there from noon until we finish tomorrow. Stop by, it'll be good to have you come back again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Illy
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I work till 4 and possibly have a meeting after. If I have the meeting I'll prob have to wait till next week but if not I'll be there. I may also have the tot in tow but she loves playing on my team haha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Van Horn
United States
Livonia
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We generally play until after close. So come anytime you like. We have one guy who doesn't show up until close now.
Your daughter is welcome too, as long as she's not a holy terror. =p

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Illy
United States
New York
flag msg tools
HAHA shes not a terror!I trained her young. Shes also really into gaming and loves going to millenium to look at all the stuff she wants for her birthday and from santa. What says quality family time more than "game night"?! Meeting is looking like it wont take too long so it looks good that well be there

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Illy
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Bah! My meeting is running late so this week is noy gonna work. Its on the calendar for next week!! See u then!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.