Popular Tags: [View All]
Robin Lees
Denmark
Billund
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The text on Ammo Box is: "Skulls in your Final Tally take the result of your choice. All must take the same result."

Cards such as the Strategic Map state that using the item effects the colour, "but not its result".

My question is, does the "result of your choice" mean I can change the icon AND colour of the skulls, or just the icon, (or just the colour)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
ukdane wrote:
The text on Ammo Box is: "Skulls in your Final Tally take the result of your choice. All must take the same result."

Cards such as the Strategic Map state that using the item effects the colour, "but not its result".

My question is, does the "result of your choice" mean I can change the icon AND colour of the skulls, or just the icon, (or just the colour)?

Result = Die face; color is separate. So if you roll a Red Skull, you can have any other Red result. It does not become a blue die, for example.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Lees
Denmark
Billund
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, that's how I played it, but I just wanted to check.

I guess that outlines a "golden rule".

Result = Die Face
Colour = Colour
Final Tally = combination of results and colours of the dice rolled for the unit, after the third roll of the dice in Phase 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.