Subject: Sleeve size? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vasilis
Greece
Heraklion Crete
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As the title says, I want to know how many and what size of sleeves I should buy for this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit VOGT
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mb
The game will contain 280 cards. An army will be composed of around 50 Unit cards. You will not shuffle these cards. In addition you will have your deck of around 50 cards (Manoeuvres + Art of War cards) . These cards will be shuffled.

All these cards are: 88*63mm. This is the standard card size. So any of your usual sleeve will fit!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vasilis
Greece
Heraklion Crete
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Benoit0905 wrote:
The game will contain 280 cards. An army will be composed of around 50 Unit cards. You will not shuffle these cards. In addition you will have your deck of around 50 cards (Manoeuvres + Art of War cards) . These cards will be shuffled.

All these cards are: 88*63mm. This is the standard card size. So any of your usual sleeve will fit!

Thank you for the quick reply. I do have one more {off-topic} question:
How are you going to implement the release of new cards? Booster like? LCG style? or the good old expansion style?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ramundi
Canada
Cornwall
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They will be releasing expansions in the future.

Benoit0905 wrote:

I do not know yet if we will release 2 small or one big expansion by the end of the year. But in total it will represent 11 different units. Among them, there will be 5 Legends.

I confirm there should be a new expansion beginning of 2013 with two new armies. All armies will regularly get new Units.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit VOGT
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mb
As of know I do not know exactly the expansion format. I will certainly know more on Thursday. If you are interested, I will let you know as soon as we come up with a decision on this.

Only thing I can tell you for sure is there will be a heavy support to Mythic Battles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vasilis
Greece
Heraklion Crete
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Benoit0905 wrote:
As of know I do not know exactly the expansion format. I will certainly know more on Thursday. If you are interested, I will let you know as soon as we come up with a decision on this.

Only thing I can tell you for sure is there will be a heavy support to Mythic Battles.

I would certainly like to know exactly how the game will be expanded. When you have more information please post it for us to know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.