Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jasn Painter
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
Hey guys,

so after months of testing (read: partying) we've finally launched. Thanks to everyone who gave help and sent messages with advice! Here's the link if you want to check it out!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/555281510/drunk-quest

Feel free to ask any questions or post any comments, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danilo
Brazil
Águas Claras
Brasilia / DF
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BGG game link: DrunkQuest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt L
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
publisher
I'm new to BGG but I think there is a thread specifically for kickstarter announcements and this 'might should' have been posted there, but I'm not 100% sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasn Painter
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
Yeah that's true Walt. I just posted here too cause this is the forum I read and spend the most time in. Sorry if I broke any rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt L
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
publisher
messiahforhire wrote:
Yeah that's true Walt. I just posted here too cause this is the forum I read and spend the most time in. Sorry if I broke any rules.

I'm still trying to figure out how all this works here. I've got a game that will be up on kickstarter very soon as well and was wondering myself, and thought that this would possibly be a better place to post because it seems to get more traffic, but didn't know if the thread would get kicked by the moderators.

Gook luck with your project!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hayes
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations! You've put together a slick looking product that I hope to have a lot of fun playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasn Painter
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
@Walt I think the general rule of thumb is that if your just spamming or trolling then the mods take action but if your not upsetting anyone you should be ok.

@Nick Thanks a ton sir! Can't wait to send you a copy and hear what you think!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
good luck. great start already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hutchings
Australia
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's one way to get more realistic poisoning rules

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vernon Evenhuis
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Meh, I played the heck out of this game back in my twenties, although I really don't remember too much about it for some reason. Been there. Done that.

gulpgulpyuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Atlas
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
I'm excited! I remember an earlier post when you were starting to get in card designs. The game looks great! I'll be jumping on this KS for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Mercer
United Kingdom
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Hiya Jasn,

Lovely looking game, I remember I checked out the in progress website which was fantastic. Has that been updated yet? Let me know what web address is again - would love to see its progress

Also, Jasn, you have (what looks to be ) a good game, but you need eyes on your game: I would strongly recommend asking some news sites (purple pawn, dice tower etc) to cover your game and taking out a BGG advert if you can

Sam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice graphic design work on this! Looks like a fun little game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasn Painter
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
Thanks everyone!

@Sam We're still building out the site (www.drunkquest.com) The plan is to push it live as soon as the kickstarter finishes. We've got a lot of cool features planned for it and I hope it continues to impress!

It's funny you say that about new sites. I do have a campaign on BGG that should start today (hopefully) but Purple Pawn didn't get back to me and the Dice Tower says he's a Teetotaler (which I had to google)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.