Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruno Pigeon
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, are any expansions coming for this game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
super_bruno wrote:
So, are any expansions coming for this game?

I'd also be interested in the answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am diddling around with a Goju ninja, and Frederic is testing a different map, but nothing is on the schedule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
mbmbmbmbmb
edbolme wrote:
I am diddling around with a Goju ninja, and Frederic is testing a different map, but nothing is on the schedule.

I need to meet Frederic again... whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Moyersoen
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Whoever wants to playtest the extension can ask me the files by simply sending an email to me (or a message with your email address).
You will get a new castle map, a new private map, 20 extra cards and a sheet with extra rules. Note that it's a prototype version. The graphics are less exciting than the original game.

In return, I would appreciate your feedback via the special BGG thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Pigeon
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the offer.

For my part, I will wait patiently for the expansion to be released. I am not comfortable with asking you to send me the extension by e-mail because I know I will not be able to test it correctly and give good feedback. My knowledge of the game is not deep enough and I still make some mistakes with the rules when playing, so I can't have a valid opinion on the extension. I have only 5 ninja games under my belt, and none as the ninja. But it's one of my favorite game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Busch

Broomfield
Colorado
msg tools
mb
Frederic Moyersoen wrote:
Whoever wants to playtest the extension can ask me the files by simply sending an email to me (or a message with your email address).
You will get a new castle map, a new private map, 20 extra cards and a sheet with extra rules. Note that it's a prototype version. The graphics are less exciting than the original game.

In return, I would appreciate your feedback via the special BGG thread.

This is great news! I sent you a geekmail as I would really like to try this and provide feedback to help this material see print. Also, now that I have a cool Goju Ninja sculpt (thanks AEG!) I’d love to see rules for him too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Rosario
Puerto Rico
Toa Baja
Puerto Rico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello, I just got introduced to this game and already order it, I really like it...is there any hope for an expansion or a new version, I think the Theme is awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Moyersoen
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
In the meantime, all files for the expansions have been uploaded and can be freely downloaded (see "files" section.

Unfortunately, AEG doesn't plan to publish it. The game doesn't sell as well as planned. Don't ask me why.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Beats me with a stick. It's a great game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.