Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julian Jimenez
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I was wondering if anyone tried the Savage jungles variant from Nexus no.4 that combines survival with ultra-warrior?

I've never actually tried ultra warrior but still curious how it works and what they added from which game.

Is it solo playable like survival? I was under the impression that Ultra Warrior was a two player game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio Ezio
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brewtal_Legend wrote:
I was wondering if anyone tried the Savage jungles variant from Nexus no.4 that combines survival with ultra-warrior?

I've never actually tried ultra warrior but still curious how it works and what they added from which game.

Is it solo playable like survival? I was under the impression that Ultra Warrior was a two player game.

I have it but never tried but it looks interesting. Ultrawarrior is a 2-4 player game. The addition to Survival is the variable map that allows players to play on a bigger map than Survival.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Jimenez
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
flavioezio wrote:
Brewtal_Legend wrote:

I have it but never tried but it looks interesting. Ultrawarrior is a 2-4 player game. The addition to Survival is the variable map that allows players to play on a bigger map than Survival. Animals can move on this map by random rolls.

So it just uses the map from Ultra-warrior to play Survival on? Does it use anything else from Ultra-warrior?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio Ezio
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember it only uses the map.
Send me your email and I'll send you a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio Ezio
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I added to the files section a printable copy of the tactical maps from Nexus # 4's variant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio Ezio
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
flavioezio wrote:
I added to the files section a printable copy of the tactical maps from Nexus # 4's variant.

Amendment: It is not possible to upload files for this game soblue
BGG is not legally allowed to allow file uploads for any Games Workshop game.
Send me an email if interested to these maps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.