Popular Tags: [View All]
F H
United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the most dice you ever roll in a single attack? I don't mean to include any dice used in re-rolls, or subsequent rolls such as in the Tiger rules.

What is the most you would roll at one time, is it four?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Glory to Rome!
badge
"Let each man pass his days in that wherein his skill is greatest" Propertius Sextus
mbmbmbmbmb
FNH1 wrote:
What is the most dice you ever roll in a single attack? I don't mean to include any dice used in re-rolls, or subsequent rolls such as in the Tiger rules.

What is the most you would roll at one time, is it four?

Their Finest Hour + Big Guns targeting an adjacent enemy that has been hit before will give you 5.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Glory to Rome!
badge
"Let each man pass his days in that wherein his skill is greatest" Propertius Sextus
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, Medics and Mechanics and Their Finest Hour are dependent on the number of cards in your hand (but that's not an attack).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
If you use a Hero too, he can add. I think you can theoretically get up to 6 IIRC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark A
New Zealand
Rolleston
Canterbury
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Japanese Infantry with Seishin Kyoiku Doctrine get +1 die roll when close assaulting at full strength. With a close assault card or TFH or BEL these units can get 5 dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime D.
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Phread wrote:
Japanese Infantry with Seishin Kyoiku Doctrine get +1 die roll when close assaulting at full strength. With a close assault card or TFH or BEL these units can get 5 dice.

If you have an Heroic Leader or a Veteran Star in this situation, you get a +1 bonus (only in close assault for veterans), so I think you could have a total of 6 dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.