Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They've made the changes from the first roll call, but are still wanting you to check the list again, even if your name was correct the first time around.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/847271320/ogre-designers...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
You do know that everyone who needs to know about this would have been personally emailed about it? Some of them twice.

Just asking cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Hooper
United States
Rockford
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Karlsen wrote:
You do know that everyone who needs to know about this would have been personally emailed about it? Some of them twice.

Just asking cool

True. Having said that, however, I'm more likely to check BGG before I check my email.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
nightglider1 wrote:
Karlsen wrote:

Just asking cool

True. Having said that, however, I'm more likely to check BGG before I check my email.

Well there is that, yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Karlsen wrote:

Just asking cool

Perhaps, though I've read several comments on both KS and SJG's site where people didn't get an email notifying them of the roll call.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not yet gotten an email...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Reed
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jakecarol wrote:
I have not yet gotten an email...

If you're not getting e-mails I suggest checking your settings at Kickstarter. There's a good chance that you have the notifications switched off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
Karlsen wrote:

Just asking cool

I do find it amusing that anything posted on the Kickstarter page is instantly fodder for a thread here. Or a chance to reap GG for right-click image banditry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.