Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received the Upgrade Pack in a trade a while back and I don't think I received the 15 blank chips. Not a big deal, but now I'm trading it away myself.

Does anyone have a picture, or link to a picture of what these are supposed to look like?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
they're just chips with the traditional back but a blank white face. if everything is packed in the original (base game) box then the owner probably didnt include blank chips because theres hardy enough room to fit everything

this picture shows some blank chips, unpunched. They're at the bottom of the punch-out sheet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SirHandsome wrote:
they're just chips with the traditional back but a blank white face. if everything is packed in the original (base game) box then the owner probably didnt include blank chips because theres hardy enough room to fit everything

this picture shows some blank chips, unpunched. They're at the bottom of the punch-out sheet.

Thanks for the fast response!

Unfortunately I never got the blank chips. It's possible that the person who traded it to me mentioned it and I just forgot. Turns out the person I'm currently trading with doesn't mind too much though, so I lucked out!

Thanks again
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.