BobbySoFamous .
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey all, I made a Battlestar Galactica a year or so ago and it was very popular to use during gameplay, really helped feel the theme. I made a quick soundboard for Last Night on Earth (pictured below) but it needs some tweaking. I want a lot more zombie sounds, and survivor sounds (I want the high school prom girl to talk like a valley girl, etc). I'll also make it more presentable; remember this was just thrown together. So far the soundboard has really added to the fun of the game.

The help I need is in content. I want more zombie sounds. I've decided pretty much all item/weapon sounds, survivor voices, and zombie sounds could come from the video game Dead Rising 2. If anyone has the game on a PC and has access to the sound files, please let me know. If anyone has any cool sounds they think would be a good addition, also let me know! I'll share the board when it's done with anyone who contributes in any way. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You may find some useful material at freesound.org.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BobbySoFamous .
msg tools
mbmbmb
Got most of my item sounds there, but they're lacking on zombie sounds!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Sundsted
United States
Fort Collins
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What sounds/noises do you want the zombies to make I could try my hand at voicing them myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.