Subject: Scrabble Tile Rack App Pulled from Apple Store? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff B.

Saint Louis-ish
Missouri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've noticed (just as I would have put together a game on my new iPad with my wife) that the Tile Rack App appears to have been yanked from the App Store. I still have it on mine, but when I look for it on the iPhone's app store, it says it can't find it. I looked for it on iTunes on my laptop, and it says it's available in the AUSTRALIA iTunes Store.

Anybody know anything about this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
No, but it will probably cost 50% -> 100% more from the Australian iTunes store, because for some reason digital downloads in Australia are vastly more expensive than they are in the US. Sunburnt electrons maybe?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Septyn
United States
Unspecified
Michigan
flag msg tools
SEKRIT MESSAGE SSSHHHHHHHHH
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The government has to pay for that continent-wide firewall somehow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
That's China, we don't have one of those (yet).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brown Eyes
msg tools
mb
I just bought the scrabble app in the US and it says to download the tile rack app--and the tile rack app doesn't exist!! I can't find anything on this and without the tile rack, the $10 purchase price for part play scrabble is a waste of money -- and may be fraud! EA must have an answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.