Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Garyp
Australia
Berry
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So looking at playing teams - 2 per side - and how to set up the tiles -although a couple of configuration are possible (although using less of the half tiles or having a big wall down the middle seems unavoidable) it seems we need some link tiles without "external" walls down any edge in order to make bigger battlefeilds for multiple players. The sample layout in the rule book obviously works but you are segregating players to some extent.

Has anyone spotted this sort of thing on the expansion list. I do not own the Adventure Games but would like tiles that match anyway. Hopefully WotC are listenning and will see the opportunity to take more of my money!

I only have 2 sets available to play around with but we hope to get a 4 player game on Friday. Anyone good at spacial relationships who has come up with a way to connect 4 sets (2 Drow plus 2 Adventurers) of tiles without a long central wall please share.

Thanks, Gary

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.