Daraku Tenshi
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Good morning Board Game Geeks!

I am the creator of the table top version of the Card Fighter Clash, which was adapted from the Neo-Geo Pocket games Card Fighter Clash 1 & 2. As of recent I've decided the project needs a reboot and a fresh look. It seems as the project has gotten older I've decided I don't like the way the cards look anymore. (See website here - http://www.cardfighterproject.com/)

If you are an artist and are interested in helping make art for this project please get in contact with me either through the forum here or through the card fighter website contact form.

Here are the lowres mocks of the cards after the redesign:

(These images are set at 25% of the original resolution for web viewing)

This was a project that I started back in 2001 and has evolved and now is re-evolving into my newest vision. So again if you are interested in doing artwork for this that would be wonderful. I would love for this project to become a community driven project rather than my own.

There is a total of 424 card in the complete set. So there is a lot of work to do. Unfortunately I am a student so I have no way of paying anyone for their artwork. I also do not make any money off of this project. My web host has even graciously offered to host my website at no charge to me, because he too likes the project. He is an avid fan of the series and has even hacked the second Card Fighter game to play in 100% english. He is the creator of the Flashmaster and Linkmaster for the Neo-Geo Pocket which enables you to play homebrew content on the NGPC.

So again if interested please let me know. If not well... I'll just have to see where I'm going from there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.