5 Posts

Axis Empires: Totaler Krieg!» Forums » Rules

Subject: General question about a guide rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Tryfonidis
Greece
flag msg tools
The rulebook tells you in much detail how a specific action, event etc. has to be executed.
BUT
I am having a hard time to understand what choices are good to be done before others, what is the actual benefit of specific choices i have, any sort of strategy of what to take care of for capturing a specific target etc.

Like for example
- how to prepare for an invasion through sea landings
- or what sort of political options are suitable by having a specific objective hexes in mind
- or what option cards will lead your country towards which direction in a couple of years, in warfare production as well as in political situation level

I am feeling kind of overwhelmed about the possibilities that someone has in this game, which is VERY good. But i will have a hard time to find them all out by myself.

Is there any publication (existing or planned) or post or anything that is recommended?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Haggett
United States
Riverside
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is alot happening in TK--I would suggest following the initial sequence historical play, you'll begin to see where the potential branches are.

There is a guide planned, Decision Games has it for pre-order: http://shop.decisiongames.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
César Moreno
Spain
Castellon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
what to take care of for capturing a specific target etc

I can give you advice on this: When you're case yellowing France, remember: you don't need "german ground units on Paris". You need "supplied german ground units on Paris".

It's really bad to forget about the supplied requisite. I sure can tell.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Tryfonidis
Greece
flag msg tools
NoMasOvejas wrote:
Quote:
what to take care of for capturing a specific target etc

It's really bad to forget about the supplied requisite. I sure can tell.

That is exactly the kind of information i am looking for.
I wish i had more info like that...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Tryfonidis
Greece
flag msg tools
Feralkoala wrote:
There is alot happening in TK--I would suggest following the initial sequence historical play, you'll begin to see where the potential branches are.

There is a guide planned, Decision Games has it for pre-order: http://shop.decisiongames.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode...

this above link says "AE/EK includes more cards, counters, and scenarios about TK and DS. Includes the Seekrieg naval units. Small maps, 280 counters, 100 cards, 48-page booklet. Thomas Prowell/Alan Emrich. Est. Retail: $40 (Est. Pledge $30). )"

is there a bgg-entry for that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.