Subject: The hunt rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacob Stevens
United States
McAlester
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Quick question: the rules state that the SP must automatically allocate one die to the hunt pool if the FP player already has a die in the pool from the previous turn? If both players recover their dice at the start of every turn, what does it mean by saying that the SP player must allocate one die to the hunt pool if the FP player had a die there from the previous turn? I'm probably just overlooking something in the rules somewhere. But I had a mild problem concerning that during a play-through last night. Thanks for your help again, guys!

- Jacob cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Marvosh
United States
Boise
ID
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It doesn't matter if there's one in there now, just if there was one in there last turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo S.
Chile
Valdivia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The SP must automatically allocate one die to the hunt pool if the FPP recovered at least one die from the hunt pool on the recovery phase.
Rules at p.19 say about the SP:
If one or more Fellowship Action Dice were in the Hunt Box at the end of the previous turn, he must place a minimum of 1 die in the Hunt Box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Stevens
United States
McAlester
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Awesome thank you! That's exactly what I needed to know. Thanks. Third play-through of the game and I think I just about have all of the rules down. Seemed daunting at first, now it's a piece of cake. Thanks guys!

- Jacob cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristofer Bengtsson
Sweden
Kävlinge
flag msg tools
designer
War of the Ring: Official FAQ Master! Webmaster of www.warofthering.eu Author of the War of the Ring Companion
badge
- This is My Hour!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you need more help check out the example of play over at:

http://www.warofthering.eu/example2.htm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.