Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Rules
Rules

Preview
These are low resolution files. They have JPG artifacting, which makes them ugly. If you are going to print these, see the "Print" section below. If you just want a glimpse to see if they are worth your time, or to critique them, this is the place.
Preview (do not print)

Print
300 dpi, high resolution print files. These had to be split up because their file size is so large. But if you are going to print these cards, USE THESE FILES TO PRINT. Even if it's from a low quality old home printer.

Core Cards:
These are the main Kingdom cards from this expansion.
Kingdom cards

Variant Rule Cards:
These are the supplemental Variant Rule cards. Though they are designed with some harmonies to the Core Kingdom cards, they shake things up in a way that you may not like. It is not recommended to use these all the time (rules exist to suggest when to use these). These files had to be split up because the file size was just too much to upload otherwise. The splits referenced below are not exact, but close. Minimizing pages printed was the priority on how the files were split.
Part A: Variant Rules
Part B: Guilds & Skills
Part C: Curses
Part D: Duplicates*
* Although you can get by with 1 copy of most cards and placeholder blanks, these you need a couple of. There are some unnecessary duplicate rule cards at the end so they don't need to be passed around so much during play, and because there was blank space on the last page.

Tokens & Mats:
For the sake of completion, here are all the Tokens & Mats you could use. This is kind of a waste to print out, and even I won't be printing them. Just wanted to include them for the sake of completion in case any of you want to print them. Existing mats should work just fine. And existing tokens, or whatever you have laying about should work fine too.
Tokens & Mats (not recommended, but optional)

Other
A commentary on intent for this expansion and various other points created when all the files were created. Constructive criticism should be welcomed by any fan designer, even if I seem objectionable. I predict a shortage of time coming up, which is mentioned on this page, but I still welcome well though out feedback. I'm proud of this expansion, but I know I'm not perfect, so I'm sure people will see things. Mostly, I hope you are able to reap some fun from my efforts, regardless of the level of perfection.
A whole slew of initial comments
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.