Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
And D-Day Dice, too!
badge
I'm an "A"vatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
Here it is, boys and girls, the moment a lot of you have been waiting for!

European shipping is now available at a price of $35 for any tier. If you have already pledged in anticipation of this announcement, then simply increase your pledge by $35 (use the "Manage your pledge" blue button on the upper right of the KS page). If you have not pledged yet, what are you waiting for? Just remember to add $35 to your final price after any extras you may want as well.

Valley is aware of the fact that the European Firing Squad is now not so
appealing but are unable to adjust that tier since it has one supporter (it's a KS rule that you can't touch the wording of the tiers that have supporters). Rik & Torben will try to ask the supporter to temporarily pledge at a different level so we can change the price of that tier to "$260 not including shipping".

Please note that only Europe is opened so far. We are working on opening up Asia, Australia/NZ, Africa and Mare Tranquillitatis.

Now let's see those pledges come in so we can get to the cool stretch rewards! Will someone pledge for that insane $5K level? Come on! It'll force Valley to pay my airfare to Origins and GenCon!

E
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mats Lintonsson
Sweden
Borås
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Very good news!

I will immediately go pledging!

Thanks for working this out.

Best regards,
Mats
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Ibarzabal

Campinas
Sao Paulo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Emmanuel, I know Rik is looking into... but please do not forget us in South America
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel Aquin
Canada
Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
And D-Day Dice, too!
badge
I'm an "A"vatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mestre dos Magos wrote:
Hey Emmanuel, I know Rik is looking into... but please do not forget us in South America ;)

Yes, Brazil is on our collective mind, don't worry. I know that many Brazilians like this game...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Pachner
Germany
Aßlar
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay I'm almost in :) Just two more questions:

1. Do you know what shipping service will be used? U.S. Postal Service would be great. Most other courier companies charge ridiculous fees for doing the customs formalities (and there is no way to avoid that).

2. Will the shipping costs be listed on the customs forms? I'd like to go for the "Airborne forever" level (150 USD + 35 USD shipping) and add the tin boxes. But the German customs free value is 150 EUR which at the moment is 185,07 USD - meaning if the 35 USD shipping will be listed I won't add the tins. (I already will have to pay an additional 20% on taxes so I don't want to add even more to that.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel Aquin
Canada
Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
And D-Day Dice, too!
badge
I'm an "A"vatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
cuazzel wrote:
Okay I'm almost in :) Just two more questions:

1. Do you know what shipping service will be used? U.S. Postal Service would be great. Most other courier companies charge ridiculous fees for doing the customs formalities (and there is no way to avoid that).

2. Will the shipping costs be listed on the customs forms? I'd like to go for the "Airborne forever" level (150 USD + 35 USD shipping) and add the tin boxes. But the German customs free value is 150 EUR which at the moment is 185,07 USD - meaning if the 35 USD shipping will be listed I won't add the tins. (I already will have to pay an additional 20% on taxes so I don't want to add even more to that.)

1 - The games will be sent directly from Europe, through regular post. So no ridiculous fees for customs.

2 - As they did with DDD, Valley will only declare the true value of what's inside, which will be lower than 150 EUR.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Pachner
Germany
Aßlar
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And I'm in! Thanks, this is great news!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Great Dalmuti
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Amiral wrote:

1 - The games will be sent directly from Europe, through regular post. So no ridiculous fees for customs.

2 - As they did with DDD, Valley will only declare the true value of what's inside, which will be lower than 150 EUR.

Thats realy superb! Like to hear that. Saves a Lot of Money!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.