Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julian Jimenez
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I was at the game shop today picking up an order and as I was browsing around, I noticed a game in a small tin that I can't remember the exact name of but almost positive that it was something to do with lord of the rings. It was in the discount area for $15-$20 I think. I considered picking it up but my purchase was already $70.

I thought I could remember the name by the time I got back but I forgot all I can remember is "ring".

It kinda looks like the art from the war of the ring game but judging by the pictures, there is no way it could fit in that little tin.

The tin looks like it could fit about two decks of cards. Maybe a small gameboard. It is smaller than the forbidden island tin.

Any ideas?

It wasn't the lord of the rings poker cards either. There is no movie reference on it either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel K
United States
Minnetrista
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like the War of the Ring 2nd Edition Upgrade Kit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Morgan
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a Battle For Middle Earth PC game whose special edition came in a tin. That'd be about the size you described.

EDIT: Nope, I think Joel has it right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.