Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Buhl
United States
Leeds
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game description here says "The deluxe edition contains the five scenarios, maps and counters from the original SPQR, plus nine additional scenarios (and the requisite maps and counters) taken from various expansion modules."

I have a copy, traded for, that has a sticker on the front of the box indicating it is deluxe edition only, without the deluxe scenario pack. I'm under the impression that the Deluxe SP has many, many scenarios, and that the deluxe edition of the game should come with the original 5 + extra 9 stated above. My copy only has the original 5. It was traded for, and the trader told me ahead of time that only the 5 scenarios were present, so I'm not trying to rectify anything. Rather, I'm looking to trade or sell the game, and I want to be able to clearly state if it's complete as is. Can anyone tell me if I'm missing "plus nine additional scenarios (and the requisite maps and counters) taken from various expansion modules."? I realize as I'm typing this that I haven't checked the maps yet, I'll do that this evening as well.

Thanks,

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
take a look it will be clear. there should be 2 scenario books i think + extra maps.
If you go to my google drive I have a copy of the scenario books, you can see what they are and what they look like.
5 maps
5 counter sheets.
3 maps are for Deluxe, and 2 of the counter sheets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.