Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chips Reynolds
United States
Lake Orion
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been dealing with a online purchase I am yet to receive.

I bought it on the 11th of last month, and I STILL have not received it.

I have gone through the proper contact methods to resolve the issue. I have messaged them 3-4 times, progressively getting more and more angry and forceful with them. They have given me a tracking number finally, but that number is showing absolutely no activity for the past 6 days.

I warned them yesterday that they had 24 hours to reply with a solution, compensation, and resolution on their end, and if they fail to do so, I would be turning to forums and social networking to exploit the websites lack of customer service and dependability.

The 24 hour deadline, has expired.

dailysteals.com

Piece of crap website

Don't trust them

they do exactly what their name protrays. Stealing!

I am sure others have had pleasant experiences with them, but I have not and I am hell bent on making sure people at the very least, hear about it.

You have been informed, online shop at your own risk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chips Reynolds
United States
Lake Orion
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah.

Anyone know if Paypal will help me in getting my money back? Never had to deal with this before honestly

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
jimbrax wrote:
Dailysteals?

If it sounds too good to be true...

Sounds like truth in advertising.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
Well if it's anything like Tanga you could be waiting a few months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chips Reynolds
United States
Lake Orion
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fightcitymayor wrote:
Well if it's anything like Tanga you could be waiting a few months.

Sorry, when they say the item will be shipped within 6-9 days of purchase, and it has been about a month and I still have nothing to see the item was even sent, I see that as poor customer service.

I can see if they would have came to me and said something like "the item was in high demand and we ran out stock and we will be fullfilling your order asap", I would be a bit more understanding of the situation.

I'm not one to tolerate lies and games from companies when I have paid money for a product.

All they have to do is be up front with me as to why I havent gotten it yet
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M C
United States
Mount Dora
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a paypal dispute resolution service but you may also want to contact your credit card company.

The only time I ever had a real problem with an e-bay purchase years ago, I didn't find paypal helpful, but I did contact my credit card company and disputed the charge. I printed out the e-bay listing, all my correspondence to the seller, and a copy of my receipt from Fed Ex picking up the package again because it was damaged. The thing that really helped me was that I had paid for insurance on the item (a neon sign) and it was not something that Fed Ex would insure. So by returning it to Fed Ex and letting the seller deal with the insurance claim, my credit card company reversed the charge.

Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chips Reynolds
United States
Lake Orion
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazing how quickly they replied when I file a complaint through Paypal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Squeaky wheel and all that......
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Much "worsened"? the 'Squeaky Hamster Wheel'! angry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chips Reynolds
United States
Lake Orion
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Friendly reminder/bump

dailysteals.com sucks monkey balls, licks donkey taints, eats baboon ass, and picks their boogers and EATS them,....

I STILL have not seen an ounce of activity on a tracking number they gave me. It was supposed to 'ship' on the 10th per their last email/ message to me in response to my paypal dispute.

UGH!

so annoyed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
United States
Pensacola
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Djcheddar wrote:
yeah.

Anyone know if Paypal will help me in getting my money back? Never had to deal with this before honestly

The one time I went through paypal to get money back (after an ebay misadventure, trying to buy something from someone and getting no contact from them) it was a pretty easy, painless process and I got it all back.

...of course, in my case, the seller never spoke up to contest it - so, in your case, if they're not being cooperative, it could be a little tougher!

Good luck though - at least you know paypal DOES return money, so there's hope!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Key Locks
United States
McCordsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.