Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Blair
United States
Fayetteville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I made some Descent Dungeons using the directions on the Hirst Arts Web site, except I based the tiles on 1/8" birch plywood since I was skeptical about the durability of the cork sheets called for in the directions. I have one extra set. Anyone interested in it? I gave the doors to someone, but will do new ones so the set will be complete if anyone wants it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Butler
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Link / pics?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Blair
United States
Fayetteville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Here's a link to the Hirst Arts instructions which have several pictures. http://www.hirstarts.com/cavern/descent.html

I don't have picture of the actual set I have extra,but I suppose I could take one this weekend after I replace the doors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
ferretzz wrote:
I made some Descent Dungeons using the directions on the Hirst Arts Web site, except I based the tiles on 1/8" birch plywood since I was skeptical about the durability of the cork sheets called for in the directions. I have one extra set. Anyone interested in it? I gave the doors to someone, but will do new ones so the set will be complete if anyone wants it.

Which expansions/sets did you do tiles for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Blair
United States
Fayetteville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
corkysru wrote:

Which expansions/sets did you do tiles for?

The extra set is only the basic set of tiles as on the Hirst Arts instructions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Blair
United States
Fayetteville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Set has been claimed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.