A. B.
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Witam!

Jako że Galakta postanowiła NIE WYDAWAĆ po polsku Second Edition Conversion Kit, uznając po słabo rozpropagowanym referendum, że nie ma zainteresowania, utworzyłem na facebook'u stronę stanowiącą apel do Galakty o zmianę zdania:

http://www.facebook.com/Descent2edConversionKitPoPolsku

Zachęcam wszystkich zainteresowanych do "polubienia" strony. Być może, jeśli polubi ją wystarczająco dużo osób, Galakta w końcu dostrzeże, że jest zapotrzebowanie i popyt na ten produkt.

Pozdrawiam!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Smith
United States
Unspecified
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: To Galakta, the Polsih publisher of FFG games: please, publish the Polish version of the Conversion Kit for Descent 2ed.
dukeadam wrote:
Witam!

Jako że Galakta postanowiła NIE WYDAWAĆ po polsku Second Edition Conversion Kit, uznając po słabo rozpropagowanym referendum, że nie ma zainteresowania, utworzyłem na facebook'u stronę stanowiącą apel do Galakty o zmianę zdania:

http://www.facebook.com/Descent2edConversionKitPoPolsku

Zachęcam wszystkich zainteresowanych do "polubienia" strony. Być może, jeśli polubi ją wystarczająco dużo osób, Galakta w końcu dostrzeże, że jest zapotrzebowanie i popyt na ten produkt.

Pozdrawiam!

Is the boardgaming community pretty strong in your nation?...seems I see a lot of posts from your countrymen on various BGG game sites.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. B.
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess it is not as strong as we would like it to be One of the reasons might be the reluctance of publishers to publish games in Polish. On the other hand, they don't want to publish games because they are afraid of low sales values. You have to realise that board games are quite expensive in our conditions. Most games cost about 1/10 of minimal monthly salary, which is about 500$ (average is about 1000$).

Anyway, there are more and more people in Poland interested in board games Because it's a great hobby!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.