United States
Granville
Ohio
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks,

A big, big day for us as CQGames' first title, Road to Enlightenment, is officially available and ready for purchase via our distributor Game Salute.

http://shop.gamesalute.com/collections/conquistador-games/pr...

The amount of support we have received has been amazing and we hope you enjoy the game. If you have any questions please let me know and we'll get them answered here ASAP.

Still working on the walkthrough. Hopefully posted by week's end.

--bill

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Morgan
United States
Simi Valley
CA
flag msg tools
I was a kickstarter contributer and haven't received my copy yet, and it's available for general purchase? I thought kickstarters got things early?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Bielefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The last Kickstarter update said that they will ship the international backers (=outside of US) on Monday 6th August. So it should be on its way to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Pizarro
United States
Granville
Ohio
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
richiebabes wrote:
I was a kickstarter contributer and haven't received my copy yet, and it's available for general purchase? I thought kickstarters got things early?

Hi Richard,

International orders are on the way. We sent them USPS Priority which we were told could take 1-2 weeks for delivery, depending on customs, etc.

--bill

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Scheiderich
United States
Liverpool
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a KS supporter but paid GameSalute on 6/7.

Since the KS orders went out like 3+ weeks ago what is the status of the "regular" orders? Like mine!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Pizarro
United States
Granville
Ohio
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jim,

I'll see if I can find out what's going on today. I know they were holding copies until after the KS orders shipped but as you say that was weeks ago.

In the meantime I would call them direct at 1-800-459-5516.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.