England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
Under the section, Using Several Weapons at Once, the rulebook says Two Cannisters of Zgwortz (5 dice to stun).

It then goes on to say... Next, 10 Dice to Stun from the two Cannisters of Zgwortz are rolled.

How has the total suddenly doubled from 5 to 10, as the rulebook says each crewman (except the mascot) may only carry one weapon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
'moi' shall 'safely surmise', that their inference were such as to indicate that the 'effect' had already been determined, and now TWO separate 'Crew' wielding a can each, have *flung* theirs together onto something in order to affect that combined conclusion: 'posthaste'! goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Same entry above it.

If several weapons are used on a given monster or group of monsters and the Crew Player already knows what the weapons will do to the Green Things, all similar results are added together. All Dice to Kill and all Dice to Stun are totaled.

So in the example. Apparently two different crew threw cans. Hence the total 10.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand now, two players, each carrying a can. The section is worded as if one player is carrying two cans.

Thanks for the answers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Stewart
United States
Bowie
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I am ambidexterous.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.