8 Posts

BattleLore» Forums » General

Subject: Looking for Hundred Years War Expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hector Lopez
msg tools
mbmb
I know this is a longshot but I'm looking for this set. I have just started plying and have purchased all the other sets. Anyone know where I can find this last set?
Thanks in advance!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Smith
United States
Unspecified
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Warhammer00 wrote:
I know this is a longshot but I'm looking for this set. I have just started plying and have purchased all the other sets. Anyone know where I can find this last set?
Thanks in advance!!!!

Secondary market only....be prepare to pay a lot more than original msrp.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Lopez
msg tools
mbmb
Yeah, I can't seem to find it anywhere! LOL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
forty eight
Portugal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've found one in a shop last weekend.

New and the english version. Do you want me to check if I can still get it for you? Please note that the expansion was about 50 euros and you sill need to pay the shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Lopez
msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for the info. Does this shop have an online site?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Smith
United States
Unspecified
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheFlatline wrote:
Good luck. I forgot where I found my copy back in December. I think it was Miniatures Market and I cleaned out their last copy for like 50-60 bucks or something like that.

The reason why it's so goddamn hard to find right now (not just expensive) is that last December FFG had a firesale and unloaded just about all of battlelore for dirt cheap. There was a rush, and pretty much most of the remaining BL stock went the way of the dodo. Especially the old DoW stock.

They didn't unload all their BattleLore stuff...they still have their Westeros line!(just kidding...couldn't resist)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
forty eight
Portugal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Warhammer00 wrote:
Thanks for the info. Does this shop have an online site?

nop. sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.