Subject: Board Gaming in RI rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Red Mage
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Due to a lack of threads about board gaming in RI (or, should I say, the myriad threads pointing to a now extinct location), I know three good board gaming locations. Current as of 8/9/12.

1. The Game Den
16 Cutler St.
Warren, RI
401-237-0336

Board game nights are every week, join the New England Gamers Group on Meetup.com and talk to James. Fun times, I guarantee. Store is also a fantastic place to get any merch you need.

2. The Temple Games
167 Columbus Ave
Pawtucket, RI 02860
401-305-0836

As stated in another thread, run by two great people, Grant and Madame Ximon. Sells everything you need for RPGs and tabletop, will put games on order for you, and they also host Templecon every February.

3. Arkham Asylum
276 West Main St
Norwich, CT
860-859-9848

A comic book store that is very gamer-friendly. The New London Gamers Group meets here every week to play some awesome board games. Also a great place to find Magic drafts and random merch.

Please let me know if I'm missing any.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
please make sure to edit the wiki

Gaming Groups in New England - USA

and

Unity Games of Eastern Mass.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeff
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the links of the stores. I never knew there was a game shop right there in Pawtucket. I'm not to far from there. I'll check it out sometime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Dexter
United States
Warwick
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I went to Temple Games once, felt like the outsider who they wanted to go away. I want to support local businesses but experiences like that really turn me off to places. Just my two cents.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geki
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
scottder wrote:
I went to Temple Games once, felt like the outsider who they wanted to go away. I want to support local businesses but experiences like that really turn me off to places. Just my two cents.

Exactly same experience for me and my wife.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mat Thomsen
United States
Medway
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
scottder wrote:

I have to agree here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.