5 Posts

Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game» Forums » General

Subject: Promos rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i am looking to get all the LNOE promo cards, so if someone having them all wants to sell them, just contact me !

i am only looking for the original ones, i don't want self-made cards :-)

many thanks !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Me to actually.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Dohrn Jr
United States
Waconia
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe you know this, maybe you don't: Flying Frog's web store offers a choice of promo cards with every poster you buy. Might not be the best way to start a collection of them, but a great way to complete one. My father loves UFO's, so I bought him the IFOS poster and got two cards I needed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Serafine
msg tools
looking to buy all promos too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kimchi fried rice
United States
Uptown
New York
flag msg tools
AKIMBO!
badge
반갑습니다!
mbmbmbmbmb
worldmaggot wrote:
Maybe you know this, maybe you don't: Flying Frog's web store offers a choice of promo cards with every poster you buy. Might not be the best way to start a collection of them, but a great way to complete one. My father loves UFO's, so I bought him the IFOS poster and got two cards I needed.

think of it this, way... buy the promo and get a free poster!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.