Flash Point: Fire Rescue» Forums » General

Subject: Missed the kickstarter! Anyway to get the goods? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael McAuley

Olathe
Kansas
msg tools
So unfortunately I missed the kickstarter by 1 hour! Does anyone have any info on how to get the new minis and expansions otherwise?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to Barnes and Noble and buy the game. It comes with the new minis. Then wait 3 months and buy the expansions from CSI.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael McAuley

Olathe
Kansas
msg tools
Well I already own the original game, but thanks for the info. I wasn't aware they were planning to sell the new expansions through CSI or any retailers, is this confirmed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Yes, that's a Japanese CTR ring shield cut in half...
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure many BGGers bought extra copies and will be happy to sell them for 2x what they paid shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Boehland
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ninjabob wrote:
I'm sure many BGGers bought extra copies and will be happy to sell them for 2x what they paid shake

Not me. I'm gonna keep mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael McAuley

Olathe
Kansas
msg tools
Unfortunately for them I won't be participating in any such price gouging practices, good luck to them though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action
United States
Hickory
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like they're offering a '2nd Chance' for you on Kickstarter if you want to pick up the new Resistance expansion as well.45 bucks will get you the 2 FP expansions as well as The Resistance: Avalon.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2012515236/the-resistanc...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Butterfield
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish I had been aware of the Flash Point expansions Kickstarter as well. Are there no plans to offer them any other way? If not, I might have to break down and go for the Resistance: Avalon Kickstarter with the Flash Point expansions. I'm just not interested in Avalon. I've had my eye on the original Resistance for a while, but I would much prefer the original version. Any chance we can get a Kickstarter level with the Resistance 2nd Edition + Flash Point expansions? Unlikely, considering the Kickstarter is for Avalon, but that would get my money.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.