Subject: starting money rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dirch Magle Pedersen
Denmark
Odense C
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Do u get 18 money in both 2 player, 3 player and 4 player game?? Just think when there not so many Hangouts in a 2 player, maybe u should start with less money??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trab
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Metalhead wrote:
Do u get 18 money in both 2 player, 3 player and 4 player game?? Just think when there not so many Hangouts in a 2 player, maybe u should start with less money??

Yes, you always get 18 dollars. And that's not much... Even in a 2 player game, that's not much
The good thing is, that there's only one way to get 2 extra dollars. And that option isn't even available in each game you play... This really forces you to really make some good choices about how you place your crooks: are you going to play them face down (which has the disadvantage that it costs a dollar extra, but has the advantage that no one can see what crook you've played over there; this adds a lot to the bluffing aspect of the game), or are you going tot play them open (which has the disadvantage that the other players are able to see what kind of crooks you've just played).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirch Magle Pedersen
Denmark
Odense C
Unspecified
flag msg tools
ok thanks, I just bought the game, but haven't played it yet
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trab
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Metalhead wrote:
ok thanks, I just bought the game, but haven't played it yet

Thanks for your purchase! Much appreciated! Enjoy playing the game; it's been my personal favourite for months!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.