Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Malefact
United Kingdom
Oxford
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey folks,

Super-excited for the release of this game; I've been a fan of the original netrunner for a long time, and was overjoyed when I heard they were going to reimplement it in the Android universe.

I was playing Infiltration with my regular game group last night, and noticed that a couple of the cards share their art with the cards in A:NR.

Signal Boost (INF) and The Maker's Eye (A:NR)
Holographic Projection (INF) and Aggressive Secretary (A:NR)
Diesel (INF) and Diesel (A:NR)

Any others I'm missing?

A couple of the other notable crossovers between Android games have already been pointed out (Noise from Android, Gabriel Santiago from Infiltration, etc.) Still, I think it's pretty cool that some of the art is shared between the games - it helps reinforce the idea of a joined-up universe.

~Mal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Searfoss
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG does this all the time with the Arkham Horror line. Honestly, after sharing the art in 3(+?) different games, it actually starts to get a little stale. But at least it's decent art, so it's not all bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Imboden
United States
Evanston
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And since I could give a fig about the other two games, it's new to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Parkes
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, as long as they don't re-use art in the same game, I'm all for this. Usually the art they re-use is top tier, and I'd rather see the same dazzling image in two different games then two different pieces of second-tier art.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Tubb
United States
Fuquay Varina
NC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At least it's not like Talisman, where they sometimes use the same art for two different cards in different expansions for the same game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Chappell
United States
Fullerton
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wyldside, the location from Android? Pretty sure a portion of the art from the game board is on the A:NR card

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.