jflartner
United States
Conshohocken
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The You Look Nice Today Podcast is probably my favorite non-gaming podcast. (well, aside from This American Life, but that's in a league of its own)

In the latest episode, they discuss games from their childhood and why they suck. People who want to break out board games and parties and why they suck. Aaand they end with a round table game design session, where the goal of the game is to get revenge on aforementioned board gamers.

The board game discussing starts around the 29 minute mark.

Direct Download Link - left click to listen in browser, or right click to save to your computer

WARNING: This podcast is NOT safe for work and, may offend many, many people. Their humor is very irreverent, and I actually have no idea how funny first-time listeners will find this episode. I've been listening since episode one, so I'm accustomed to their banter.

You have been warned.

However, if you enjoy this episode, I strongly encourage you to listen to all the old episodes. They are laugh-out-loud-on-the-subway-to-work funny.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.