Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Clay Broeker
United States
Affton
Missouri
flag msg tools
Hi all.

I have a quick question on the Pheromones minor improvement. I've already looked in the Compendium, but my question isn't answered there.

The card reads: "You immediately receive 1 food. In addition, each player who has at least one stable or pasture receives 2 food."

So, I play the card, and I do have a stable or pasture. I clearly receive 1 food for playing the card.

Do I receive 2 food for having a stable or pasture, or do only the other players receive that benefit? It sounds to me like I would also get that extra food.

Finally, if I do receive extra food, do I receive a total of 2 or 3 food? 1 for playing the card plus 2 for the stable or pasture, or just 2 food total?

Thanks for any advice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yann Gomez
Canada
flag msg tools
You receive 1 food. If you have at least one stable or pasture, you receive 2 additional food. Everyone one else with at least one stable or pasture receives 2 food.

You receive either 1 or 3 food when you play this card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Burkman
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Peekaboo!
mbmbmbmbmb
Each player gets 2 food for having a stable or pasture. That includes you. You would receive 3 food.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Broeker
United States
Affton
Missouri
flag msg tools
Excellent. That's how we played the card, but my opponent and I weren't sure we were interpreting it correctly. Thanks to both of you for the quick replies.

P.S. Geoff, I've actually just read all of your Agicola session reports in the last three weeks or so. Let me just take this opportunity to add to the chorus: They are most excellent and appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Burkman
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Peekaboo!
mbmbmbmbmb
All of them? Yow! ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Broeker
United States
Affton
Missouri
flag msg tools
I suppose I could have missed a couple, but I sure gave it a good attempt!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.