Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Humber
Canada
Mount Pearl
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi all

I recently received my kickstarter copy of D-Day Dice, and unfortunately the collectable Tin was damaged by Canada Post. I know this because they sent a letter with the package saying they were responsible. I contacted valley games through their website and have not heard from them, and canada post will not help unless the sender launches a claim. Does anyone know how I can get in contact with valley games? I really love the game and I would like to know what can be done in this instance of misfortune.

Thanks
Jeff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Pitts
United States
Aloha
OR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They might see your message here, or you can email Rik at rik@valleygames.ca. He's pretty good at getting back to emails.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel Aquin
Canada
Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
And D-Day Dice, too!
badge
I'm an "A"vatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, you might try julie@valleygames.ca, as she is now in charge of customer service. She'll get back to you promptly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julie Pellan
Canada
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mb
windstar634 wrote:
Does anyone know how I can get in contact with valley games? I really love the game and I would like to know what can be done in this instance of misfortune.

Hi Jeff!
Emmanuel is right. Email me at julie@valleygames.ca. I'll take care of your request.

Julie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Humber
Canada
Mount Pearl
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks For all the help! I will email you Julie!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Humber
Canada
Mount Pearl
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I emailed Julie and she replied quickly and is working on getting me a New TIN!!! Such good Customer Service! This is such a great community!

Thanks again everyone!!
Jeff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Duby
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
mbmbmbmbmb
I can also vouch for the fact that Julie is prompt and courteous!

In fact, I am impressed with the whole group at Valley Games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.