Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Larry Buckel
United States
Whittier
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have 2 empty spaces in front of you, wouldn't you need to roll 3 feet to jump over it and land on the next board? From the example on the translated directions I downloaded here on BGG, the user has THREE missing planks in front of them and a die with 3 feet on it is enough to overcome the gap. Since 3 seemes to be the maximum number of feet on any one die and you can only use one die at a time, a gap of 3 empty spaces cannot be overcome until you repair a board. Seems like you would need one extra foot to land on the plank AFTER the gap of missing boards. Any thoughts?

I actually haven't played this yet. Just placed order on Amazon and waiting for it to arrive. The Spiel's recent Podcast featured this game and it sounds like a good one to have in my collection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Moyersoen
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You are right.
You can jump over 2 missing planks with a "3", but you can't jump over 3 missing planks as you cannot roll a "4".

When this occurs, you must mandatory repair at least one plank in order to overcome this obstacle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Buckel
United States
Whittier
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the confirmation Frederic. It makes perfect sense. I can't wait to play your game! I hope to see more from you in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.